26 Jul Junior Analyst / Developer
The Vendere Group, a growing consulting business, is looking for new talent!
You are passionate, eager for challenges and ready to invest in diversified and exciting projects? We just happen to be looking for a full-time junior analyst / developer.
Under the guidance of the System Architect, the analyst / developer will oversee the deployment and integration of innovative sales and service solutions for small and medium businesses.
The Vendere Group will take care of your training on the various technologies used. A perfect opportunity for you to increase your experience on up to date technologies. Furthermore, you will have the chance to work on Locali-T, a new product for iOS and Android that favors local purchases.
Your task and responsibilities:
• Analyze, develop, test and document software components: database, web services, DLLs, executables, iOS and Android mobile applications as well as Dynamics CRM.
• Analyze, review, restructure, and enhance existing code components.
• Investigate and resolve application and technical issues.
• Install, configure, and customize MS Azure, MS PowerApps, and CRM components.
• You have or will soon complete an ACS, a college diploma or university degree in computer science.
• You are currently on an internship, have completed an internship or are in the early stages of your career.
• You know one of the following programming languages: C #, Java, Objective-C and/or Swift.
• You are interested in deepening your knowledge about the development of iOS and Android web application, integrations to social networks, Microsoft Azure, REST web services development, SQL database setup and maintenance and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics PowerApps and CRM solutions.
• You are bilingual, dynamic and learn quickly.
• A flexible work environment combining teleworking periods, days at our offices in downtown Montreal and some days on site at our different customers.
• A team of experts with stimulating colleagues and an environment favorable to professional development.
• Compensation at the height of your talent and interesting benefits.
About the Vendere Group: Thanks to our extensive expertise in sales process optimization, sales process automation, customer relationship management and information technology, our company helps small and medium businesses through a series of key solutions and products, to improve their overall profitability and to meet the needs and challenges of today. http://www.vendere.ca.
Do you think you have what it takes to join our team?
Share your resume with us: email@example.com.