Sales and selling aren’t what they used to be. Back in the day, the process involved giving your customers the basic information needed to close the deal — no more, no less. Now, it’s all about creating a winning customer experience and using the latest technology to woo and wow new prospects. Potential buyers are savvier than ever before: they’ve done their homework, they’ve perused your specs and they’ve scrolled through a host of customer reviews (see our blog article on the importance of reviews in getting to know a company’s products and/or services).
Let’s explore why a membership management system can be a powerful ally in running a modern-day association.
Productivity is key to any organization’s performance and success. Automating your routine administrative tasks with a CRM system is a sure-fire way of taking your productivity to new heights.
Looking for some concrete numbers to back up that statement? Look no further!
Higher ROI: Every dollar invested in a CRM solution returns an average of $8.71.
Lower operating costs: A CRM system can save you up to 40% in labour expenditures.
A real time saver: Like most organizations, you’re probably short on people right now. Make things easier for the ones you do have by saving them the hassle of manually gathering and entering data or ensuring it gets transferred from one system to another.
Faster growth: Using a CRM system can translate to productivity gains of up to 34% and increase the accuracy of your sales forecasts by up to 42%.
Better data quality: 82% of mobile CRM users report that the information the app yields is much better suited to its intended use.
It’s important when devising a plan aimed at growing your association’s revenue to have a clear understanding of how each of your revenue streams is generated and managed. Start by taking a closer look at your vision and mission statement. That may tip you off right away as to some of the areas where automation can be particularly useful. Here are just a few ideas to get you started: new member sign-ups, membership renewals, event management, ticketing, sponsorships and donations. If any of these tasks are important for your association (and they almost definitely are!), an all-in-one CRM solution is well worth considering.
Like any organization that introduces a CRM solution to manage various processes, you’re bound to see productivity gains straight out of the gate. Automating repetitive tasks is a great first step in helping your teams to communicate and collaborate more cohesively, centralize information and streamline your day-to-day operations. Once everyone is familiar and comfortable with the new features, your workflows will be smoother and simpler. At Vendere, our mission is to make your life easier and your clients’ and partners’ experience more fluid and efficient. Automation is an excellent way to achieve both of these goals and increase the satisfaction of everyone at every touchpoint.
To fully meet the needs of your association and support its growth, you need a CRM solution that lets you manage memberships efficiently and seamlessly, as well as a tool that gives you clarity and insight to ensure your organization grows in a healthy way.
There are three areas where a CRM solution can help your organization thrive:
Your customers’ or members’ experience
Your bottom line
The end results for your organization, your partners, your employees and the people you serve.
Our end-to-end, scalable membership management solution, designed specifically for associations, chambers of commerce and other non-profits, is a cloud-based Microsoft 365 system that is compatible with Dynamics 365 and all Microsoft applications. Our expertise in Microsoft 365 can guide you through the entire purchasing cycle, based on the specific needs of your organization.
Automating your business processes takes time, effort and insight, in terms of both IT infrastructure and user experience. Our team of experts can work with you to identify your needs and guide you through each step of the purchase cycle, with targeted training to accelerate your learning. Ask us about the multiple benefits of using Membri 365 to support your digital transformation. We’d be happy to talk you through it.
1. Optimize your workflows and stop wasting precious time
2. Centralize your data
3. Automate repetitive tasks
4. Streamline billing and accounting
5. Track your activities more accurately
6. Use dashboards for a 360° real-time view of your organization
7. Get to know your members at a deeper level
8. Keep your members’ information organized and easier to interpret
9. Improve the service you provide to your members
10. Strengthen member engagement and loyalty
11. Establish a better dialogue with your members
12. Sort and catalogue your messages
13. Improve how and what you communicate within your association
14. Share information more effectively
15. Use data analytics to measure and report on results
16. Spot and act on promising opportunities
17. Be proactive in your growth and development plans
18. Optimize your marketing strategies
19. Generate projections to anticipate demand and respond accordingly
20. Improve your bottom line
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you are ready to start automating your business processes:
1. Are any of the tasks you perform repetitive by nature?
2. Do you feel like you are wasting time with some of the tasks you perform?
3. Do you have to root through several different Excel files to find the information you’re looking for?
4. Have you ever dropped the ball when it comes to following up with members or prospects?
5. Have you ever forgotten to attend a meeting or get something done by a given deadline?
6. Could your reports be clearer, more comprehensive and more insightful?
7. Are you ill-equipped to generate projections?
8. Is your strategic intelligence lacking and keeping you from moving forward?
Membership management is at the heart of everything an association is and does. Why not put in place a set of state-of-the-art tools, developed specifically for organizations like yours, to help you get a better handle on this core activity and take your productivity to the next level?
The right technology can make your routine operations that much easier to manage and your relationships with your members that much stronger. A CRM solution for associations is your key to being more proactive and setting more decisive goals to ensure the long-term success of your organization.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us to find out more. Note that there are several government grants available to help make the investment in your digital transformation easier to manage. Let us know when would be a convenient time to talk about all this and more.
Talk to a VENDERE CRM specialist
1. Member and membership management
2. Event and activity management
3. Administrative management and accounting system integration
4. Communications and email campaign management (compatible with Mailchimp)
5. Opportunities management and Sponsorship
6. Donation management
7. Member portal
8. Mobile app
Sources for the figures quoted in this article: 1. Nucleusresearch 2. Tech.co 3. Software Advice 5. Finances Online